Lee 'Bad buy' Bradbury

BufordUSABlue

Manchester>Georgia,USA (via Rochdale & Midlands)
Is my memory playing tricks on me here, but i distinctly remember Port Vale away (ahhh them distant fading memories of away days like that!) and Bradbury plus another player, sat on the roof of what can only be described as an 'out building' on cheap chairs watching the game. When a blue shimmied up the drainpipe onto said roof to remonstrate with Bradbury (who could have been 'injured' that day) and basically tell him how shite he was plus he should be at very least out on the pitch trying to do the business.........the latter i can only speculate on of course :-)

So, my fellow blues, did this actually happen and if so, does anyone possible know who the legendary Blue was that did this?

I don't remember that exactly but I was an 8 year old kid that day and absolutely shit myself at how nuts the away end was going and my dad took me home early. One of my first away games that and was quite a nasty atmosphere. We went down that year.

I remember the useless t*** celebrating in front of us when he equalised against us at Fratton Park after he'd returned from whernst he came - leaving us £3m out of pocket.

I remember the useless t*** celebrating in front of us when he equalised against us at Fratton Park after he'd returned from whernst he came - leaving us £3m out of pocket.

In between my marriages i took an ex on a first date to Pompey away that day.

In between my marriages i took an ex on a first date to Pompey away that day.

My memory is patchy but I think Paul Alcock was the ref that day - gave a pen against us for a foul outside the box - some things never change. You obviously know how to treat a girl! ; )

My memory is patchy but I think Paul Alcock was the ref that day - gave a pen against us for a foul outside the box - some things never change. You obviously know how to treat a girl! ; )

The first wife would not have been my first wife but for Nigel Clough scoring teh winner vs Coventry midweek at Maine Road but that's another story.

What's the point if having a thread ,about this useless wanker enough said

He played well on his debut. once saw him and Nick Weaver and Lee Peacock absolutely Paralytic in a restaurant called Mash and Air near the gay village - spoke to Lee and he was nervous as hell.

Was it the one with one legged football at half time and we had half the stadium?

If so I was there, don't remember Bradbury & the hit though.

I was about 17 and shitfaced no doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.