Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a very good player once, but like you say was nowhere near consistent enough.
I put this down to him being a lazy, selfish bastard. It seems that for Samir, everything is about Samir.
It's even worse than that - Samir simply seems not to care - what's obviously best for Samir is that he apply himself to full potential and gain the reputation/status which - if he'd only try - his talent commands.

Samir is one of the most talented footballers on the planet - but he's got deep emotional baggage holding him back - kind of like Balotelli, except that Balotelli's baggage is far more damaging.

I remember him for the wall and letting the ball go out of play in the QPR game,he had given up hopes of the result both times,didn't want to fight
On the other hand he scored some great goals but he is a weak character

Not having the qpr one. I think he thought it was our throw in.

The wall has took on mythical status.

Loads of players have made mistakes.

Obviously all weak characters.

In the qpr lescott and vinny both made mistakes that led to actual goals. Are they classed as weak.

Mythical is the wrong word granted. More legendary in the sense it will get spouted about for years and years simply because it was against utd.

If it was against say Watford no one would be that arsed to use it to characterise a person.

Calling him weak or selfish like some half baked psychologists is amusing to me.

Thought he did well for us and if he comes back lean for pre season - you never know he might have a role to play? Very good player.

Not having the qpr one. I think he thought it was our throw in.

The wall has took on mythical status.

Loads of players have made mistakes.

Obviously all weak characters.

In the qpr lescott and vinny both made mistakes that led to actual goals. Are they classed as weak.
Mistakes and lack of heart and fight are completely different things,you don't have to be an expert to work that out
At the end of the day pep asked him to stay but he didn't want to stay and fight for his place like the rest so that is that really

He was a key player during both title-winning seasons, but he hasn't looked the same since he had that long-term injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.