Post Match Thread: Election 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should look hypocrisy up in a dictionary.

I honestly think you have issues. If this is what you're like in real life then I feel sorry for anyone that hangs around you.

You're a bitter political bore. Not once have you ever actually entered in debate that I've seen on bluemoon. Not once have you ever accepted someone else's view or admitted they have a point. You're a political bigot and whilst you can say whatever you want about me, no one on the right side of Centre has managed to argue against me yet you've managed to turn off and/or piss several on the left.

Still, maybe you'll get bored of here one day, I'm 35 and you're 60, so here's hoping.

Just fuck off you self opinionated bore.

It looks like this accident happened because the wrong type of insulation was used - absolutely nothing to do with political parties and yes your man - the terrorist apologist is lower than a snakes belly. Using a tragedy to boost his rating. A disgrace.

If the wrong type of insulation was the cause then it still might be political, depending upon the chain of events that led to the wrong type of material being used.
For example (I am not saying this is what happened). The council contracted with a private company to insulate the flats but didnt specify the correct insulation or did specify and didnt check, then its political.

If the wrong type of insulation was the cause then it still might be political, depending upon the chain of events that led to the wrong type of material being used.
For example (I am not saying this is what happened). The council contracted with a private company to insulate the flats but didnt specify the correct insulation or did specify and didnt check, then its political.

Its human error in that case surely. I am sure it will largely boil down to that. As someone who has worked on high rise buildings - this is a multitude of issues - potentially down to Building Control sign off. That has absolutely nothing to do with political parties - it has to do with someone not doing their job very well.

Just fuck off you self opinionated bore.
Whose opinions should I be using? (Guessing someone on twitters yeah?)

Another well reasoned retort there from our resident Mensa member.

All you do is scream and shout and call everyone names and post other people's tweets.

What do you think you're achieving other than making everyone else bored as fuck?

You don't enter or engage debate like the intelligent lefties on here such as Len or Urban Genie or Damo or that tiny fella from Prestwich. What are you trying to achieve?

A body of empirical evidence - or if you want more proof just think back to 2007. Our economy is improving - we are reducing our defecit - balancing from a bloated public sector and trying to overcome major issues with border control. The government are on the right path - deep down i think you know it.

but whilst I do want sensible fiscal controls, it is undeniable that the public sector is crumbling just as bad as the roads. I am all for balancing the books but manchester is filthy , I have to pay extra now to get the bin men to pick my green bin. Manchester may be booming but its with private money, the parks are awful and the streets full of shit.

the nhs is stretched, police cut , schools struggling - now part of the issue is a population explosion so extra supply and scarce resources but it cannot continue like this.

there needs to be a loosening of the purse strings. if you are a public sector worker a 1% pay cap whilst inflation is at 3% is a pay decrease.

and by loosening the purse strings I don't mean increasing the benefits to people , I mean paying people better who work, sorting the roads out, other public services , nhs and schools and get a shit load of bleach and clean the bloody streets up and plant flowers and make the place look nice again!! and all those mainly men sleeping rough in the street can we find out why and sort them out too - get them somewhere to live and get them started back in life they need help not pity.

Not just angrier by the day by the disgraceful extreme left and the entrenched views they hold and the depths they will sink too - when hundreds may have died.

hundreds may have died and its perfectly proper and correct that senior political figures go and sympathise with the victims and the families of the victims.
if they all stay away then it will appear that the victims are being ignored.
Go, sympathise, dont make a political speech blaming the other side. Jeremy went, sympathised and didnt blame the conservatives. Some of the victims made political comments, but surely thats their right. It would have been equally their right to have a go at Jeremy if they had wanted

as for politics, both left and right have entrenched views. We can debate that if you want?

Whereas Corbyn thought he could get some political capital out of it.

Anything to try and ping a point. Pretty low that.

I don't think any MP on either side has tried using this as a political broadcast, only done their duty to go down and see and speak to those affected.
Corbyn as a london MP and someone who has spoke out about the problems with the housing situation throughout london going down there, for me is what he would have done as a back bencher or oposition leader.

However there is no way getting past the fact this has a poillitical slant to it though, and the place wasn't safe, parliamentry commitee recomendations about tower block safety have been sidelined or ignored, residents complaints have been ignored and as with any large scale tradgedy eventually politics will come into it eventually.

Whose opinions should I be using? (Guessing someone on twitters yeah?)

Another well reasoned retort there from our resident Mensa member.

All you do is scream and shout and call everyone names and post other people's tweets.

What do you think you're achieving other than making everyone else bored as fuck?

You don't enter or engage debate like the intelligent lefties on here such as Len or Urban Genie or Damo or that tiny fella from Prestwich. What are you trying to achieve?

Hahahaha.

First and last paragraph are brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.