Random Acts Of Kindness

I've always tried to do my bit...give the guys selling the Big Issue the money but don't take the Mag, so they can sell it on again...I've help neighbours out with jobs etc...have given to to the homeless clothes, money etc...I have direct debits every month for various charities,
And it's all really to make me feel better in some way

But I agree with @Why Always Ste time is the one if we really want to help, give your time to whoever or whatever charity organisation you can

Am mate of mine a myself saw an English plated car on the hard shoulder of a Spanish motorway about 100km south of Barcelona and knew straight away what had happened. We pulled over and asked them and we were right, the 2 English women had been robbed. The twats put a hypodermic needle in your tyre whilst you are at a service station and follow you till your tyre goes down then offer you help.........They had cleared them out.
I asked them where they were going and checked the fuel guage, basically they weren't going to make it so I gave her €50 euros for fuel and food and gave her my card, just incase.......
She did send me a cheque a few weeks later but the bastard bounced.

An ex soldier on one of our forums was destitute and no money for food, sent him a Tesco direct delivery, made his weekend as it meant he could have his daughter for the weekend

anyone wants to do acts of kindness,

my car needs cleaning in and out, I could do with my driveway cleaning , and the decking could do with staining , I've got balloons that need blowing up and a full house clean(daughters birthday) , also my uniform needs washing, drying and ironing for tomorrow oh and the wife wants a couple of tops ironing as well.,i also need my packed lunch making, and could do with a shed clearance, and tip run,not to mention maybe moving the shed, then I've got the usual decorating there's a room or two that could do with a lick of paint.the cats need their worming tablets and flea treatment,also under my kitchen sink could do with a look at loose pipe or something,the down stairs loo needs fixing.

who the fuck has got time to help some other **** when ive got loads to do for myself.
I'll do all that for £20,000 ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.