Article 50/Brexit Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck can a refugee, fleeing blanket bombing live in their own country.?

Jeez, this post is so full of shit i don't know where to begin.
The fuckin 'interests' of refugees is food, water and a safe place to sleep.
fuckin jesius.

Come on mate. It's simple, surely? Let's knock up a few Ikeas for them so they can replace any damaged furniture. Maybe a few Wetherspoons while we're at it, so they can grab a bite to eat and have a bit of a night out.

Easy fix. Should be able to get it sorted in no time. Not sure what the big deal is. Probably just soft c**ts coming over here for a cushy life.

Serious question. Is there one politician with a proper vision of what trade, immigrant, political agreements should form our approach to brexit. All I hear is bloody sound bites which once you dig mean nothing. I seriously would listen to that person.
Most MPs would have that proper vision. But it would mean saying no to Brexit and "democracy".

And if we ignored the decision? Then what? We don't know if businesses will be fucked up, i'm sure some will and others will rise and take their place.

At the end of the day a decision was made, we can't now change our minds because those who lost shout loudest.
OH YES WE CAN! AND BECAUSE BREXIT IS NOW SO OBVIOUSLY CRAP.

If the DUP want out of the EU, out of the single market and the customs union and a soft border with the republic and no special status for Northern Ireland, then where does the hard border start? It has to start somewhere.

I think it starts at the Cake and Eat It stall.

How the fuck can a refugee, fleeing blanket bombing live in their own country.?

Jeez, this post is so full of shit i don't know where to begin.
The fuckin 'interests' of refugees is food, water and a safe place to sleep.
fuckin jesius.
You've completely missed the point. That post is complete common sense, what part is full of shit?

I refer to permanent residence not being a sensible solution because refugees will realistically never end and we as a tiny island cannot support it. I also referred to them returning to their country once safe, of course not during war - what is your problem with that? If your mate needs a place to stay you offer it until they get back on their own feet, you don't let them live with you your entire life. Countries once stable need normal civilian workers to recover an economy, otherwise the country will carry on struggling. You shelter them and once safe to return send them back with a fishing rod, not offer them a lifetime supply of fish when their country needs them.

Last edited:
A united Ireland would do that. Imagine the DUP bringing about that........

Yeah they will be loling over that at the next Orange Lodge meeting...

I'll say this for Brexit as much as I think leaving the EU is rank stupidity it has swept away Cameron and Osborne. May will be next and with a bit of luck the Tories with her. Throw in a united Ireland, the resurgence in popularity for the EU on the continent and with a bit of luck a renewed sense of direction to go with it and I may even start to view the referendum result in a slightly more favourable light.

We live in strange times.

I never wanted the vote in the first place - it's only because Farage built up a wave of anti Imigrant sentiment that forced Cameron's hand to hold one - Yes we should respect the democractic vote but if it means economy will fuck up, businesses leave and create even more problems then surely we can't just put our fingers in our ears and just say 'well we voted to leave'
'The people' have spoken mate!

(Based largely on the lies of gutter press and shithouse politicians)

The one thing that I fairly clear here is across the whole of parliament they haven't a fucking clue how or what they are going to get a deal. They're basically going into the negotiations trying to wing it and see what happens. Brexit is now the elephant in the room in every aspect of British life and it's already cost £130m in an election that wasn't necessary. By the time Britain has left and paid the divorce bill etc the UK is going to have to make up billions and billions of lot money.

To get a good deal, something is going to have to give, it's as simple as that and at some point the Govt is going to have to stick two fingers up to the 52% and say for the good of the country it's impossible to just leave with the situation we're in. The only way to a reasonable deal that I can see would be a Norway/Switzerland type deal but that would include giving up certain rights such as immigration. I would like to see something like that for a ten year period whilst Britain trains its nurses and doctors etc in preparation for another referendum in ten years where one of the options should be to either remain like that or leave.

There is not the slightest possibility that any form of Brexit will happen.
Lines of retreat are already being drawn.
A second referendum will be held and the uk will vote to remain.

Words fail me.....

Thank fuck we,re leaving, eh?
I'm not even going to read the pile of steaming horseshit that is that article. I can imagine the twisted facts and logic it'll contain. It'll be the same bitter bile that has poisoned the minds of the people against the EU for the last 40 years. To be honest we don't deserve to be in Europe. We don't deserve it because we have never tried to shed that parochial, imperialist mindset that says we are better and different to the people on the continent and that we need to keep them at arms length. Why? Because we are better and different, of course. Our sheer arrogance, hubris and stupidity makes me weep. Perhaps we do need to come out just to bring home to these people how stupid and ungrateful they have been towards the much taken for granted EU and our European partners as a whole. They will never learn until they do come out and see the consequences. Even then it'll be the EU's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.