Post Match Thread: Election 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both leaders & most of their mates or fellow inmates are unfit to govern.

People who are taken in by these kind of shithouses are idiots & when it all runs its course, what you end up with, is something even worse.

The whole lot of them make me vomit.

I want you to overcome your reticence and tell me what you really think.

In 2010 - Labour were 48 seats behind - Jeremey Corbyn writing for the disgraceful rag the Morning Star wrote - this is a disaster for new labour.

In 2017 - Labour were 56 seats behind - Jeremy Corbyn said - i think it is pretty clear who won the election.

And this was with his unaffordable bribery!

No getting into an immigration debate with someone as left wing as you on a Friday afternoon when i am about to have a well deserved pint in 17 minutes - enjoy your weekend. i wont understand you anyway. Why cant he just say in the order of 20-40,000? He wont because you know and i know it would be an open door policy under him as that is his belief.

You just wont admit it as you are entrenched.

Fair enough, no point.

Still, it's better than promising a number and being so far off the mark, it's ridiculous! He's giving himself wiggle room, so they can properly assess the numbers!

When you make promises you can't keep, you look a right cnut!

In 2010 - Labour were 48 seats behind - Jeremey Corbyn writing for the disgraceful rag the Morning Star wrote - this is a disaster for new labour.

In 2017 - Labour were 56 seats behind - Jeremy Corbyn said - i think it is pretty clear who won the election.

What was Labour's majority going in to the 2010 election?

The actual analysis of the election shows that the defining change was the enormous swing to Labour in the 30-50 age group, even more than the young vote.

Parents of students, or soon to be students. The people who would actually benefit from free tuition fees?

An interesting scenario would be if the DUP drop the Tories in it or by some other reason the Tory Govt cannot get their legislation through the Commons and Corbyn is asked to from a minority Govt.

We could then have Corbyn being kept in power by Tory MP's who are too afraid of the opnion polls to force an election.

It would make sense for the tories to let Corbyn have two years in office. Labour would never be elected again.

Priceless! Great post.

It would make sense for the tories to let Corbyn have two years in office. Labour would never be elected again.

I've thought the same myself. It would almost be worth it. Sadly the damage incurred would take 10 years to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.