Saudi Gov expell Qatari diplomats and cut ties

the history of what the west has done in the region shows what is about to happen in Qatar. I said last week that this has Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya written all over it
You are talking absolute and utter fucking shite. You've no idea what you're on about.

Qatar yesterday signed up for 14bn USD of fighter jets from the states and houses 10,000 US service men and women.

You think the US are after regime change?

There's some idiots on here with strange theories but you take the proverbial biscuit. I honestly think you are a lunatic.

The fact you think the situation in Qatar is even remotely comparable to that of Syria, Iraq or Afghanistan shows your lack of knowledge on the subject.

Last edited:
You really couldn't either, it leaves me at a loss for words.
Why? Qatar is a huge friend of the US and houses the biggest base outside of the 50 states.

As soon as Trump started tweeting the FBI and Sec Def both released statements backing 'their friends' Qatar and stating Qatar is invaluable in the fight against terror.

Trump does not represent America, thank fuck.

Why? Qatar is a huge friend of the US and houses the biggest base outside of the 50 states.

As soon as Trump started tweeting the FBI and Sec Def both released statements backing 'their friends' Qatar and stating Qatar is invaluable in the fight against terror.

Trump does not represent America, thank fuck.

Just the comical contrast to what was close to calling them cunts in public to now flogging them the gear. Hey it made them sign on the dotted line i suppose so it worked :-D

and the blockades are inhumane and target the innocent.
What do you really think is going on on the ground?

There are no food stuffs missing in the super markets. There are no runs on the banks. There are no people (innocents or otherwise) in peril.

Yes, we aren't fans of Saudi or the UAE right now but you're making this out to be a far bigger deal than it actually is.

Just the comical contrast to what was close to calling them cunts in public to now flogging them the gear. Hey it made them sign on the dotted line i suppose so it worked :-D
I know what you mean I guess but as I said, Trump is not representative of the US Government. He's just an easily led fucking idiot.

Qatar is safe as houses as it has both the States and Russians on side. Which is part of the reason KSA and the UAE are so annoyed as Qatar holds too much political sway for their liking.

Have supply routes been restored to normal yet?
They were back to normal within 48 hours.

The chicken, milk and eggs are also cheaper than they were before the 'blockade' (hate using that term as its pure hyperbole). They were the main food stuffs brought in by land.

The red meat is all NZ and Oz anyway.

Also and fwiw, Qatar could cripple the UAE by cutting off its gas supply at any time on the Doplin Pipeline. But it hasn't and it won't as everything will be back to normal with a couple of months at most. The smart money saying they will all be friends again during Eid (just over a week away).

The thing that annoys me most is cunts who profess to care about the situation but are simply looking for things to be hyperbolic about and blame on 'the west' when the situation is the polar opposite of that. The West is fucker off by the situation. This whole thing is down to Saudi and the UAE.

What do you really think is going on on the ground?

There are no food stuffs missing in the super markets. There are no runs on the banks. There are no people (innocents or otherwise) in peril.

Yes, we aren't fans of Saudi or the UAE right now but you're making this out to be a far bigger deal than it actually is.
Are you saying I don't have to ship you the 10 dozen Bretton oysters I've just bought then ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.