Random Acts Of Kindness

My act of kindness this year will be to be nice to one (only one) Man Uwe supporter if only for a few seconds .

Currently in Ohio.
This morning went into the Post Office with a couple of postcards to post to the UK.
Only one person serving who introduced herself as the manager and said for staffing reasons she couldn't sell me stamps ( I don't know why either) but, as we were visitors to give her the cards and she would personally post them at her expense.

Amazing!

Currently in Ohio.
This morning went into the Post Office with a couple of postcards to post to the UK.
Only one person serving who introduced herself as the manager and said for staffing reasons she couldn't sell me stamps ( I don't know why either) but, as we were visitors to give her the cards and she would personally post them at her expense.

Amazing!
Will be in the bin now ;)

Been waiting for this to come to fruition.

At tbe end of May i was on my way to liverpool airport to pick uo someone.
As i got to the junction where you turn left to head for the car park, some daft fucker ran up my arse end.
I got out and had a quick look at the damage. He was wailing with his head in his hands.
I said move uour car back as we're blocking the junction. Behind him was a black guy in an AudiA7. He asked me what happened and my words were
`this guys ran into the back of me and dosent speak English, just my fucking luck'.
Anyway him and tbe car behind reversed so we could both back up.
Then the black guy gets out and comes down to survey the danage.
Meanwhile me and this Romanian guy are swopping numbers with me saying are you insured cos if not im calling the police.
He said he was and lit a fag then kicked fuck out of his car.
I'll pay he said.
No you wont cos i dont know the cost.
Then the black guy said.
I'll pay for the damage.
I said but it could be 100s of pounds.
Dont matter he said I'll pay.
Turned out to be Mane!
Just got paid today £1400.

What a nice guy.

Currently in Ohio.

Amazing!
Ohio is a pretty friendly place. If you are anywhere near Dayton, try and get to the National Museum of the USAF. It's free admission, and you could easily loose yourself for most of the day.

I made a stranger laugh. I was leathered in the pub last weekend and started dancing to Delilah by Tom Jones on the juke box. I was mimicking the trumpet and trombone etc. He stood with his hands on his hips pissing himself laughing and, at the end, he came up to me to say thank you for cheering him up after a bad week.

Paid 5p for a plastic bag for pensioner in front of me in the queue in Morrisons, he realised when finished needed another bag and wanted to pay by card for 5p, told girl to add it onto my bill

Paid 5p for a plastic bag for pensioner in front of me in the queue in Morrisons, he realised when finished needed another bag and wanted to pay by card for 5p, told girl to add it onto my bill
well done you, can't help thinking the lady on the self serve should have had a little discretion though.

Took the kids to Mc D's after school today in Bredbury, bloke in the queue was obviously treating his lads to a lge number of Mcflurries. Manager said to him he was too busy to allow a member of staff to help carry them across the road, so I volunteered to help. He declined, but the offer was there... wish i had tripped the ungrateful **** up now :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.