Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaz7

Manchester City defender Eliaquim Mangala has been spotted in Lyon and could join the Ligue 1 club on loan in the next hours. [@MaxHorbez]

Ignore this one as brennan is the better source

Last edited:
It is hoped that Eliaquim Mangala will join Lyon in a deal worth up to £18m in the next 24 hours. [@StuBrennanMEN]

Please be true
I'd be happy hoping that as well.... in other news City have ditched Alves and taken on fifth division now 54 year old blue b4 the moon as the starting right back for next season.

It's the hope that kills you ;)

It is hoped that Eliaquim Mangala will join Lyon in a deal worth up to £18m in the next 24 hours. [@StuBrennanMEN]

Please be true

would be stunned if we can pull that fee off. Not because he's a bad player but I'm sure has high wages.

Manga seems a good lad, I wish him well wherever he goes.

would be stunned if we can pull that fee off. Not because he's a bad player but I'm sure has high wages.

Manga seems a good lad, I wish him well wherever he goes.
Same here on the wishing him well,he always tried his best but was never going to fit a pep team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.