Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we keep paying over the odds sooner or later it will hamstring us, the people saying it doesn't matter don't know this they are just blindly assuming the powers that be(at City) have everything in check. The question is if we do walk away will these people complain and say we should have "just paid it" or accept that we have to start spending intelligently and the powers that be at City decided this wasn't good value?

Last edited:
If we keep paying over the odd sooner or later it will hamstring us, the people saying it doesn't matter don't know this they are just blindly assuming the powers that be have everything in check, if we do walk away will these people complain or accept that we have to start spending intelligently?

People said that last season we spent 170m this season be around 200m so really its rubbish we are loaded

People said that last season we spent 170m this season be around 200m so really its rubbish we are loaded
I'm not sure what your point is there, "we are loaded we can spend what we want" is not realistic though for me, I can just see the words administration error flashing up in a daily mail exclusive. :(

Joking aside though the point was would there be toys thrown out of the pram if City did start saying that's too much for this player? Or would they accept that someone has done the maths and that's that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.