Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely no question as to this signing of Mo Salah by Liverpool.

As someone who watches unfeasibly large amounts of Serie A on BT Sport it was obvious that he was a key figure
in Roma achieving a second place finish in the season just ended with 87 points.

His pace, movement and passing are impressive and I' m totally certain that he will be a complete success at Anfield. Yet another error (pace De Bruyne) by Chelsea letting him go.

If I was a betting man, I would wager a decent amount on Liverpool winning the EPL title next May.

So Salah is the missing piece you reckon?

I reckon it's time to produce "Liverpool - Premier League Champion 2017/18" TV shirts.

It's deffo their year.

So 3 weeks after Liverpool's new CEO says they dont need to spend huge amounts of money like us to challenge for the league.... they spend huge amounts of money on a winger to try to challenge for the league. Looks like Peter Moore will fit in well at Liverpool

The hypocrisy of Liverpool and it's sycophants is amazing. Aldridge says VVD should strike and force his way out of Southampton....that this is the way football works these days. Incredibly.....he was one of the most outraged and biggest Sterling bashers....and complained bitterly about his actions when he wanted to leave Liverpool.

Don't see where he fits in at Liverpool, Mane, Courtinho and Firmino are all surely ahead of him?
Are they going to bother with a striker this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.