Would You Like To See The (Manchester) Bee Incorporated Into Any Future Badge Redesign?

It will be forgotten about by the time we change the badge again - in fact it will be forgotten by this time next year

The Manchester Bee will be forgotten about this time next year? Are you being serious? Genuinely not sure if that's what you mean.

No one cared a jot about the bee before the bombing .it will once again soon be forgotten
It will never be forgotten a bee has been on every litter bin in Manchester City centre since I can remember and I'm 43. I have lived within a mile or two of MCR City centre all my life. The Mrs asked me what's all this business with the Bee? I was flabbergasted she had never noticed it anywhere. It certainly is not a new thing and even though the craze for it will die down every time you bin something in town the busy bee will be there.

Get rid of the rose has no relevance to Manchester any more the bee always has and even more so now Unfortunately most of the voters at the time had no knowledge of the significance of the bee, bet they've all got tattoos now
I like the rose and it will always have relevance.

How often do you see ships going up the canal or the Mersey into Manchester?

It will never be forgotten a bee has been on every litter bin in Manchester City centre since I can remember and I'm 43. I have lived within a mile or two of MCR City centre all my life. The Mrs asked me what's all this business with the Bee? I was flabbergasted she had never noticed it anywhere. It certainly is not a new thing and even though the craze for it will die down every time you bin something in town the busy bee will be there.
the only time most people noticed the bee was when they had a pint of Boddies lol

Bees are the thickos of the insect community IMO. I have literally* spent hours rescuing them from battering themselves stupid against our velux windows. The feeble brained buzzers don't seem to have the basic gumption to maybe try another exit. Contrast that with the blue bottle, them blighters are in and out like a shit eating crack SAS drone. So in conclusion bees are thick but industrious making them the perfect symbol of Mancunia as anyone who has witnessed our away support will testify.

*not literally

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.