Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Raz but it seems that he's going to be more of a squad player this upcoming season. I can't see Pep dropping Merlin, Bernardo is a definite starter which means KDB will play on the right and we've got Jesus who can also play there with Kun/Sanchez up top. Unless Pep will use him on the left together with Sane which looks sensible because Nolito is gone definitely.

I like Raz but it seems that he's going to be more of a squad player this upcoming season. I can't see Pep dropping Merlin, Bernardo is a definite starter which means KDB will play on the right and we've got Jesus who can also play there with Kun/Sanchez up top. Unless Pep will use him on the left together with Sane which looks sensible because Nolito is gone definitely.

Pep changing from Sterling to Bernardo would mean completely changing tactics and the way he chose to attack, so he wouldn't just do it because Bernardo is a good player.

The likelihood is Bernardo shares time with silva and KDB. Sterling shares it with Jesus Sané, Agüero and Sanchez

Pep changing from Sterling to Bernardo would mean completely changing tactics and the way he chose to attack, so he wouldn't just do it because Bernardo is a good player.

The likelihood is Bernardo shares time with silva and KDB. Sterling shares it with Jesus Sané, Agüero and Sanchez

I felt he would be seeing more of the bench next season anyhow, but if that is the case, I don't see him getting much game time at all.

A lot of us seem to be writing sterling off for this season. I thought he made huge improvements last season and I expect him to do the same again this season. did he not come runner up in our player of the season? I also expect most of our attacking players will be rotated this year to keep them all fresh. how many people wrote Silva off at the this time last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.