Chelsea 2017/2018

He has. But if continuity is not his game then why offer a new contract?

He has got a bit giddy. Bit of success and offer a pay rise. Then get rinsed paying the manager and backroom off. Repeat.

If City get Sanchez, alves, walker, mendy and bertrand then I would be astonished if we dont win the league.

We're pretty heavily linked with Alex Sandro in the last 10 days. Bit steep, with the fees being bandied about. Apparently Juventus are rejecting £50m bids for him, and we're seemingly happy to go all the way up to £65m. Very good player, but spending upward of £60m on a full back doesn't scream good business to me. But then again, in our system, he'd be a wing back and could become one of our most important players. We relied so heavily on Alonso and Moses last season and we bottled nearly every game we didn't have both available.

When you win the league, you don't need 6 or 7 new signings, you need 2 or 3 real quality players who are upgrades on the current players.

Conte has clearly identied Alex Sandro and Bakayoko as that and that would be two great signings - clear upgrades on Alonso and Matic with the physical attributes to be a success in the Premier League.

I still think the striker situation over the summer will determine Chelsea's season.

We're pretty heavily linked with Alex Sandro in the last 10 days. Bit steep, with the fees being bandied about. Apparently Juventus are rejecting £50m bids for him, and we're seemingly happy to go all the way up to £65m. Very good player, but spending upward of £60m on a full back doesn't scream good business to me. But then again, in our system, he'd be a wing back and could become one of our most important players. We relied so heavily on Alonso and Moses last season and we bottled nearly every game we didn't have both available.

Not your money and you are getting one hell of a player! Wouldnt bother me if we were paying that for him.

If the rumor is true its going to be another fantastic bit of business by Chelsea to get the rags to pay 35 Mill for Matic. We'd be lucky to get 5 million for him if we'd try to sell him.

Not your money and you are getting one hell of a player! Wouldnt bother me if we were paying that for him.

I'm not overly bothered tbh. I think with the way football is going, £61mill for a world class LB will look like a reasonable fee in a few years time. I remember when everyone thought we were crazy paying 32mill for a 21 year old Hazard, but that looks like a fantastic bargain now. Nobody looks at KDB's fee and think you overpaid now, even though at the time some might have thought it was an extra-ordinarily high fee. In a few years time, 60mill won't be enough for a player like Sandro.

If the rumor is true its going to be another fantastic bit of business by Chelsea to get the rags to pay 35 Mill for Matic. We'd be lucky to get 5 million for him if we'd try to sell him.

United are basically giving us the money to buy Bakayoko and an extra 5mill, plus taking Matic's nearly 100k a week off our wage bill. Pretty neat of them tbh.

In all honesty, I think Matic is a good player and he make for one hell of a squad player, if he was okay with it. Unfortunately he isn't, so getting 40mill for him is a good business I think, even if I generally dislike the idea of selling anyone to United.

Just brought in a young lad called Ethan Ampadu from Exeter. Gutted he didn't stay on with Exeter for at least another season. For being so young, he was a standout performer.

Just brought in a young lad called Ethan Ampadu from Exeter. Gutted he didn't stay on with Exeter for at least another season. For being so young, he was a standout performer.

I have no clue about this lad, but I've read some of Patrick Vieira's quotes on him. He comes with very high praise.

United are basically giving us the money to buy Bakayoko and an extra 5mill, plus taking Matic's nearly 100k a week off our wage bill. Pretty neat of them tbh.

In all honesty, I think Matic is a good player and he make for one hell of a squad player, if he was okay with it. Unfortunately he isn't, so getting 40mill for him is a good business I think, even if I generally dislike the idea of selling anyone to United.
Just seeing the word "united" makes me feel ill tbh... can't you tone it down a bit!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.