Ousmane Dembélé

Quite evidently, I bet when Mark Schwarzer snubbed us for Bradford it was nearly the end of you.

Ugo Ehiogu was the worse, god rest his soul. That would have been an immense signing but he chose boro instead. 8mil... That was an unheard of amount in those days.

Anyway, this Dembele chap.. Rather good but I call bullshit.

This summer has been one huge rollercoaster for rumours.

Bernardo signing out of nowhere, rumours of £100m bids for Mbappe, Dembele apparently in Manchester dining with Pep.

Sanchez on a free next season? Yes please.
That's where this is heading unless they relent. Sanchez has shown himself to have little patience for his teammates, let alone a club that is stifling him in a World Cup season. I find it hard to believe Arsenal will let a £50M asset allow its value to disappear into thin air, all while watching him throw a strop for the season. Personally, I think they want a replacement or two before they allow any sale, and may well be able to recoup a large part of any fees they spend on younger talent by selling an older Sanchez.

All that said, with Arsenal missing out on the CL this season, their guaranteed CL income that has provided their profits for over a decade will be missing, and for a club that appears to be more business than pleasure in recent years, the deal with City may be too good to walk away from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.