Yangel Herrera - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFCFanTX

Seems like a supremely talented guy. He has a future at City, IMO. He finished third in the Golden Ball rankings at the u20 World Cup. Underrated buy.

Seems like a supremely talented guy. He has a future at City, IMO. He finished third in the Golden Ball rankings at the u20 World Cup. Underrated buy.

I reckon he will finish the season at NYCFC then either come to City in January or go on loan to Spain.

I reckon he will finish the season at NYCFC then either come to City in January or go on loan to Spain.
Not really sure how he can make it at City, depends what kind of player he is as I don't watch him enough.

If he's an attacking midfielder then no chance for him with 2x Silva, Gundogan, Kevin and down the line with Foden, Diaz, Zinchenko, and Manu.

If he can play a pivot role then after Toure he'll only have Aleix to compete with so his best chance is there.

Not really sure how he can make it at City, depends what kind of player he is as I don't watch him enough.

If he's an attacking midfielder then no chance for him with 2x Silva, Gundogan, Kevin and down the line with Foden, Diaz, Zinchenko, and Manu.

If he can play a pivot role then after Toure he'll only have Aleix to compete with so his best chance is there.
Defensive midfielder.

He's not a defensive midfielder even though he probably is capable of playing there, he's a box to box with great passing and technical qualities overall. Pops up in great positions for important goals as well later in the games, breaks play. Kinda how Fernandinho was when he was younger.

Has some discipline issues but that's normal when you're young. He could definitely play a role in our squad in the future maybe in 2 years, good leader as well.

Very good player, been watching him for NYCFC and I've been impressed. He wasn't getting many minutes early on but now he's formed a great partnership with Ring in CM and Pirlo is just sitting on the bench cashing his massive pay check.

Reckon he'll head to Girona when he's finished in New York.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.