Champions League cup scheme

RACHACE

http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409471
I'm dropping the Champions League cup scheme. Mainly due to work and the fact that I lose quite a bit of my daily income in order to attend the midweek games. Last season I missed 2 of the 4 home games we had and I struggled selling the tickets. My wife is also in the scheme so it costs us a few quid if I can't make the game, she hates midweek games anyway.

Question is that as a season ticket holder will I struggle for any of the Champions League games that I can attend if I was looking to purchase on a game by game basis. Also will I still be able to purchase my normal seat?

It'll put an end to following City abroad I suppose but the wife has had enough of it all. She used to enjoy them and knows that I love going to new grounds etc but she's getting on now so I think she'd prefer us to visit places without another 3000 mainly male blues there 80% of which are wasted. I can see her point to be fair lol so it seems that I'll be watching away games on the TV going forward. Part of me is gutted about it but I don't get as much time off work as I'd like and the time I do get off has always been spent with her and that can't change, unless I want a divorce of course. This change has been brewing for a few seasons now and I'll be swapping the anticipation of the draw, travelling to random places and seeing City in some top stadiums on the continent for booking random, cheap city breaks and holidays to look at fountains and plaza's without the buzz of a game to go to. :(

I'm a season ticket holder and can't make most of the CL matches as I live about 250 miles away . I havenot had any difficulty getting to those matches I wanted to and could make but you have to sit elsewhere, for me I quite like the change of view. I don't go to away games though.

I'm dropping the Champions League cup scheme. Mainly due to work and the fact that I lose quite a bit of my daily income in order to attend the midweek games. Last season I missed 2 of the 4 home games we had and I struggled selling the tickets. My wife is also in the scheme so it costs us a few quid if I can't make the game, she hates midweek games anyway.

Question is that as a season ticket holder will I struggle for any of the Champions League games that I can attend if I was looking to purchase on a game by game basis. Also will I still be able to purchase my normal seat?

It'll put an end to following City abroad I suppose but the wife has had enough of it all. She used to enjoy them and knows that I love going to new grounds etc but she's getting on now so I think she'd prefer us to visit places without another 3000 mainly male blues there 80% of which are wasted. I can see her point to be fair lol so it seems that I'll be watching away games on the TV going forward. Part of me is gutted about it but I don't get as much time off work as I'd like and the time I do get off has always been spent with her and that can't change, unless I want a divorce of course. This change has been brewing for a few seasons now and I'll be swapping the anticipation of the draw, travelling to random places and seeing City in some top stadiums on the continent for booking random, cheap city breaks and holidays to look at fountains and plaza's without the buzz of a game to go to. :(
don't be so fucking soft and sign back up.

we are going to Kiev

xx

A friend of mine was not in the scheme last season and had no trouble getting in another seat but she phoned up and got her own seat even though her section was not 'officially' open. It was on the 3rd Tier East Stand.

Never been on the CL Cup scheme, and always comfortably got a seat, even for the Semi Final v Real Madrid! Occasionally have managed to get my own seat also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.