Wimbledon

Indaparkside

It starts tomorrow,does anyone else find it boring? I hope Murray gets knocked out in the 1st round so as the media frenzy will die down.I can't see past Novak Djokovic myself,he always comes good at wimbledon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tennis is great, especially 5-set matches, such a physical and psychological challenge.

Played tennis and football, football is a piece of piss compared to playing a really competitive tennis match, nowhere to hide at all. It's full of these pressure moments, if you don't deal with it well then you lose and that's it. No teammates to back you up or cover for your mistakes. If you lose, there's no-one else to blame.

Reckon it'll be Federer or Nadal winning this year.
Less sure about the women's draw, ranking never seems to matter at Grand Slams these days.

Got tickets for the semi finals last year on centre court and a real pleasure to watch an absolute sporting legend like Roger Federer. Enjoying watching football more but cannot help but admire the mental aspect of the game and the number of pressure moments within the context of the game.

Went last year to the outer courts. Was a really good day, second favourite sport to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.