Serie A 2017/18

Re my post above, I crazily omitted the sale of Mo Salah when talking about Roma. Salah was key to the success of Roma last season with several match winning performances including the 3-1 victory against Juventus.

I also did not mention Lazio either which was remiss of me.

Lazio have several match winners in their squad but to improve they will have to retain all of them whilst seeking to strengthen even further.

Last edited:
They still got show they going to end up self sufficient, think the new rule they give clubs with new owners 3 or 4 years I think and have to show Uefa how they are going to eventually make the club self sufficient!

Lets see if the corrupt Uefa stick to that.

self-sufficient, spend bucket loads then get into CL and because you're AC/Inter get guaranteed a couple of nice quarter/semis appearances and make your money back.

Atlanta will be interesting to watch in the Europa League after their 4th place finish.

My Italian team are Atalanta. Beautiful city is Bergamo. Paid many visits and always have a laugh, great fans.

Football wise I think they'll struggle. Worst thing they could have done qualifying for Europe.

I think they will lose at least 3 players.

My Italian team are Atalanta. Beautiful city is Bergamo. Paid many visits and always have a laugh, great fans.

Football wise I think they'll struggle. Worst thing they could have done qualifying for Europe.

I think they will lose at least 3 players.
Think Andrea Conti is nailed on for Milan. Kessie gone as well, hopefully their youth system comes good again this season.

Any announcement where Atalanta will play their European games?

Can't imagine UEFA would let them play at the Atleti Azzurri d'Italia given both curves are standing. Either they'll play elsewhere or they'll play with a very reduced capacity...

Any announcement where Atalanta will play their European games?

Can't imagine UEFA would let them play at the Atleti Azzurri d'Italia given both curves are standing. Either they'll play elsewhere or they'll play with a very reduced capacity...

San Siro?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.