****Reminder****

Danamy

Just a quick reminder to everyone on the rules for this forum prior to the new season, take a minute to read them as it may save your posts getting deleted:

Just a reminder that tickets on here can only be sold at face value, regardless of what you originally paid for the ticket.

Anyone trying to sell tickets at inflated priced will be banned. Posts offering to pay above face value will be edited or deleted.

We won't tolerate people buying tickets for games they have no intention of attending and selling them on here, just to boost their loyalty points. This forum is for spare tickets only. Therefore posts offering tickets before the last week of sales (when they can still be returned to the club) will be deleted unless the game is sold out. Offering your season ticket to others is also not tolerated.

In addition, we will not allow posts asking for tickets to away games before the game even goes on sale. We will normally only allow these once the game is listed as sold out.

Anyone buying/selling tickets on here does so at their own risk, we don't take responsibility for any transactions.

We advise arranging to meet in person to collect tickets rather than transferring money online before any tickets have been received.

A few people have been scammed on here recently, so we urge caution when dealing with users you don't know.

Please don't put personal information such as mobile numbers or email addresses on here. Use the PM facility.

Cheers,
Ric

Why has my Brighton (a) thread been removed you crank.

No one mentioned anything about over face value tickets

"In addition, we will not allow posts asking for tickets to away games before the game even goes on sale. We will normally only allow these once the game is listed as sold out.
"

All you have to do is read the few simple rules.

Why has my Brighton (a) thread been removed you crank.

No one mentioned anything about over face value tickets
How odd. Ah well here goes.

Why the fuck should you get a ticket over other blues desperate to go that might fall short of points cos some fucking whore(Or tout) on here responds to your request. People with as high as 17k will be sweating on this. They deserve first dibs.
That's my code of conduct on tickets. Although the official one seems pretty easy to follow imo.

its not difficult is it.
Can you clarify this bit "Offering your season ticket to others is also not tolerated"
We normally can't get to midweek matches and would happily let someone who's short of cash have x2 ST in CB3 for nothing.

Can you clarify this bit "Offering your season ticket to others is also not tolerated"
We normally can't get to midweek matches and would happily let someone who's short of cash have x2 ST in CB3 for nothing.

Good question! I think that was added at a time when a few people were offering to sell their season tickets for an entire season. We've no problem with people offering their STs on a match by match basis. I'll update the rules accordingly.

To me only away games are to be protected. I feel so sorry for fans doing the Swansea type game and getting shafted for this game. We all want to watch city course We do but those fans around 15-18 k have put some bloody miles on. We know what goes on with supportersclubs and if there is a mini bus going down and a lad doesn't have a ticket they'll sort him out,understandable,what we don't want is openly grabbing tickets on here BEFORE they even go on sale ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.