Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth is he's not good enough for us, best of luck to him

I agree. Good poacher and some nice movement at times but all round game not good enough currently. I had high hopes for him but thought he was very average last seaso. I think £25m is good money for him to be honest.

Who was City most expensive sold player ?

I think Kelechi rank is in the top 5.

1.Swp 24.5m
2.Negredo 23.5m
3.Balotelli 17m
4.Robinho 15m
5.Javi Garcia 14m
6.Unal 12m
7.Corluka 11m
8.Boateng 11m
9.Jovetic 11m
10.Marcos Lopes 10m
11.Rodwell 10m
12.Paedo 10m
13.Dzeko 9.5m
14.Anelka 9m
15.Mooy 8m
16.Nastasic 8m
17.Tevez 7.5m
18.Barton 7m
19.Bianchi 6m
20.Elano 6m

What message? Come to us and you will eventually have a platform to sign for a very good Premier League side who won the league 2 seasons ago? It's not like we have ruined his career we have given him a platform to go on and play in the best league in the world.

but is that the platform for our youth academy all the money we spend on youth is for somebody else ???

manchester city need to bring in the youth more and more and not just sell them and in iheanacho who a very good striker by the way just needs game time i understand the points of others like we jesus and aguero but why sell somebody with talent from the youth for another striker who is aged 28 and cost over £50million

He wasnt going to get any game time with Aguero and Jesus in front of him

so why sign another striker who is aged 28 and cost over £50million our front line is unbelievable sterling sane jesus b.silva aguero KDB d.silva and we want to sell somebody with talent from the youth for another striker who is aged 28 and cost over £50million ??????

Last edited:
Truth is he's not good enough for us, best of luck to him

hahahah at what point does that quote stand up check his record for goals to starting games its the best in europe never mind the premier league
all he needed was a good run in the first team and not just come of the bench when city was in trouble and all the weakness like first touch at times would have gone from his game the lad is a born goal machine and ready i just don't understand what point your making about not good enough

A great move for all parties, player gets much needed games and experience in the PL and if he's good enough will develop and blossom into a player we will want to bring back.

A great move for all parties, player gets much needed games and experience in the PL and if he's good enough will develop and blossom into a player we will want to bring back.
This. We won't know how good he can be unless he becomes a first team player somewhere. Good luck to him!

I've seen Iheanacho have an awful touch a few times in a game but I've also seen him make great passes to players (very good players) who weren't switched on enough. So imo it evens out and I wouldn't put Iheanacho far behind Aguero at all - which for 25m is a great deal.

A few awful touches doesn't mean he has an awful touch. We'd have to see a lot more of him to say that imo.

I always felt that he had the hunger to score/win/fight and I hope that stays with him. As soon as he believes he's made it or on the flip side that he's not as good as the rest he's done imo because he's a quiet soul. Best of luck to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.