General UFC thread

Just watch the Michael Johnson v Justin Gaeje fight from the TUF final

Fuck me sideways that was a foiight

Fuck i need to watch this but time for ufc 213 now so it will have to wait until tomorrow. The Werdum fight is cool for me as i saw these guys names a lot before i got into it proper so this is a kind of blast from the past match up isn't it?

Fuck i need to watch this but time for ufc 213 now so it will have to wait until tomorrow. The Werdum fight is cool for me as i saw these guys names a lot before i got into it proper so this is a kind of blast from the past match up isn't it?

Yeah, considering its the hardest hitting divison, the heavyweights seem to have the most longevity. Some of them fuckers been around forever!!! See arlovski.
Watch that fight brother, the rest of the main card is very skipable but that was fight of the year for me so far. (caveat, Ive had a few drinks)

Yeah, considering its the hardest hitting divison, the heavyweights seem to have the most longevity. Some of them fuckers been around forever!!! See arlovski.
Watch that fight brother, the rest of the main card is very skipable but that was fight of the year for me so far. (caveat, Ive had a few drinks)

Nah i'll take your advice boss, i always find myself skipping through humpfests and those who seem to think touching the other fighter will give them some severe illness. I will watch a fight if it is picking up or there is some action but a few are achingly forgettable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.