Lorenzo Gonzalez

Another 12 months and i think he will be a name on the lips of the majority of Blues - i'm confident he's in the Sancho,Diaz,Foden bracket.

Another 12 months and i think he will be a name on the lips of the majority of Blues - i'm confident he's in the Sancho,Diaz,Foden bracket.

He's looked lost against the better defenders City have faced - his goals apart from the odd one have been sitters - I'm yet to be convinced he'll be given a deal beyond his initial signature

He's looked lost against the better defenders City have faced - his goals apart from the odd one have been sitters - I'm yet to be convinced he'll be given a deal beyond his initial signature

Little early to be too critical seeing as he only moved to this country a few months back and he's a kid. There have definitely been some good finishes and he at very least puts himself about. Some nice assists too.

All of the above plus the heart of a lion - he's an absolute powerhouse and a very exciting prospect.

I like that he has the Tevez build very very pacey but strong as hell
He has a far superior build to Tevez,he has legs like Aguero and a very well developed torso - in fact he is very similar in stature to his compatriot,Xherdan Shaqiri,at Stoke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.