Romelu Lukaku: Everton striker arrested in Los Angeles after noise complaint

Not arrogance mate..just optimistic about this coming season. I have a feeling me we've got something big lined up in this window.
Bigger than almost breaking the world transfer record for the second time in as many years? I think you've already had your something big.

Bigger than almost breaking the world transfer record for the second time in as many years? I think you've already had your something big.
I can see why you would think that tbh. But Mourinho is desperate for the title and I think the club will back him all the way. We could honestly end up spending north of 200m this window.

Has be in court October 2nd I read
Some courts do not make the defendant appear at arraignment. His attorney can be present for him/her. It depends on the jurisdiction.

All in all, his charge sounds relatively minor. He has enough dosh to hire a top attorney. I'd be surprised if a plea deal with no jail/community service and only a fine isn't agreed to ahead of time.

Since he has, I'm assuming, a clean record and the jails in L.A. Country are overcrowded (since it is a misdemeanor it would be county jail, not prison) and not a violent crime this is really a simple matter for him to clear up. At least it should be simple.

Not arrogance mate..just optimistic about this coming season. I have a feeling me we've got something big lined up in this window.

Aside from Pogba's ego being further inflated by the arrival of his best dabbing friend?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.