United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember, sure I haven't dreamed it though. And I forgot Mickey Thomas, forged bank notes, he was proper nawty
And Ronnie Wallwork car theft, and 7 of the fuckers got done for stealing their own takings earlier this year. (Edit the petrol syphoning was Bob Hazel of wolves, my mistake)

Re: Mourinho

His oeuvre speaks for itself tbh he's done it so many times now. It's not wrong if united fans expect more than just fourth place finish this year.

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

So as soon as the rags look like they are making a big statement in the transfer market, they're infecting this board, telling us how great they are going to be next season.

It happens every year.

So as soon as the rags look like they are making a big statement in the transfer market, they're infecting this board, telling us how great they are going to be next season.

It happens every year.

Rather like them finishing outside of the top 4 I guess.

Time to let it go now mate. Look forward

Letting go doesn't mean forgetting....Surprise!! The new champions league format changes, just in time bet Gill had a hand this one also...

Club coefficient system

• A new system for the club coefficients: clubs are judged on their own records (deletion of the country share for individual club coefficient unless that coefficient is lower than 20% of the association's coefficient).
  • Historical success in the competition will also be acknowledged in coefficient calculation (points for previous European titles with a weighted system for UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League titles)

Look forward? What to more cheating and favoritism shown by referees for your lot *can't wait*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.