Centre back options

Although it's worth mentioning that Neymar, Benzema and Messi were all regular fixtures in these teams before they were finished products, and even Bale and Ronaldo were bought when they were fairly young.

Neymar was considered a World class player when he was purchased. As was Bale, for the most part and Ronaldlo.

None of our young players can be considered that, I think that's fair to say.

Pep did complain about lack of finishing (with justification), but the Aguero "rumours" were purely a concoction of the Scum media. Aguero, Pep or the club has said nothing about his ever being unsettled or wanting to leave - in fact exactly the opposite. Classic case of print something enough times, and it becomes a fact.

That aside, do you think he actually cares/cared more about strengthening our offence vs. getting at least 2 good FBs and a goalie?
No I don't. But I think he cares more about it than he does a CB.

It is just a test by the media to see if Pep is as stupid as he was last year when he bought a midget goalie, yeah lets buy a midget CB

That's nothing ...look who Pep has lined up as a target man up front

tyrion-lannister-peter-dinklage-game-of-thrones.jpg

Pep must be;

A) Confident that Kompany can stay fit and have the medical reports to back that up.

B) Impressed enough with Otamendi's form in the last 8-10 games of the season in particular for him to be a main centre back next season.

Kompany, Stones and Otamendi all fully fit and on form is a good three, to be honest. Tosin as the fourth choice?

Who does everyone think Billy's 3 CB options other, other than Martinez being the potential 3rd option?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.