The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs down to 7th now due to no signings, Everton's new team and Wembley.

Last two Premier league campaigns they have scored most goals and conceded fewest. They have a squad that is young and probably not peaked yet. I would be amazed if Everton overtake them. They have done some good business but buying rughead and selling Lukaku is not great business and they will probably lose Barkley as well.
I think Spurs will be a top four team again this season and would have their odds on winning the title shorter than finishing 7th. ( though I don't have them as favourites)

Last two Premier league campaigns they have scored most goals and conceded fewest. They have a squad that is young and probably not peaked yet. I would be amazed if Everton overtake them. They have done some good business but buying rughead and selling Lukaku is not great business and they will probably lose Barkley as well.
I think Spurs will be a top four team again this season and would have their odds on winning the title shorter than finishing 7th. ( though I don't have them as favourites)

Wembley is a huge leveller mate. Then they have the new ground to get used to. I honestly think they will miss out on top 4 next season.

I can't see them doing much in the CL or competing for the league. They just don't have the budget to have the squad depth needed

Wemberly won't help them,, regardless of pitch size and if Kane gets injured they are in trouble

It could all change if they sell Walker and Dier for circa 100mil and get some depth, but I just can't see it

Wembley is a huge leveller mate. Then they have the new ground to get used to. I honestly think they will miss out on top 4 next season.
It might be I agree, but it might not be and they have been a pretty good team over the last two seasons with an age profile that suggests improvement is more likely than deterioration, which is why I think top four is still quite likely. Not nailed on if they adapt poorly to Wembley I agree, can't see 7th though personally.

It might be I agree, but it might not be and they have been a pretty good team over the last two seasons with an age profile that suggests improvement is more likely than deterioration, which is why I think top four is still quite likely. Not nailed on if they adapt poorly to Wembley I agree, can't see 7th though personally.

Spurs will walk top 4. Title challenge is a different matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.