Everton 2017/18

Once a blue - rag - maybe sky blue - rag for more wages - maybe chav blue - rag for more wages - always a blue.
Once a blue - leave them when you're a kid and spend your peak playing years somewhere else then come back when you're no longer getting a game - always a blue ;)

Once a blue - leave them when you're a kid and spend your peak playing years somewhere else then come back when you're no longer getting a game - always a blue ;)
Be fair he did wear Everton pyjamas for the last 13 years

thought everton had bought reasonably well....then this

And wind them up kissing the badge! His horribleness came out that day. Turd of a man.

This could turn out badly for the fat one. He's proved before to be a sensitive soul and if his contribution starts to drop the Scousers will let him know it.

I think they will be a decent team next season. Generally Everton lack consistency but I think they will be much improved this year. The only question is if they will be good enough to dislodge any of the other teams. Conceivably they could finish above Liverpool at this rate.

I think they will be a decent team next season. Generally Everton lack consistency but I think they will be much improved this year. The only question is if they will be good enough to dislodge any of the other teams. Conceivably they could finish above Liverpool at this rate.
I doubt it.

Liverpool barely played with a proper CF last season yet still bagged 78 league goals.

A few decent additions and theey will be in and around the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.