Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing Sanchez coming in means Bernardo Silva was bought to rotate with Silva and De Bruyne in the no. 8 positions and not play on the right wing. Meaning we'll have 5 players for 3 positions — Aguero, Jesus, Sanchez, Sane and Sterling — hard to know if this is too many but Sanchez will definitely raise our game and add double digit goals and assists.

I dont want an apology, this isnt about who is right or wrong, just how to act responsibly.
The voices thing was clearly just a joke, I didnt think it would be found offensive, I clearly misjudged the mood.
thats cool mate im not getting het up... just want everyone to be open and honest..

You just couldn't wait. Could you ? ;-)

You're right, got too excited for a second.

I need to...

KMzVL_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Can't wait for the "anything can happen in transfers, they can be all but done and then something can delay it at any moment - should be movement within the next couple of weeks" post.

Easy this! I've decided I'm gonna be an ITK the next time I feel bored.

I'll only believe this if we see it.
What do you know? Latest on Mendy? Ta.

Guessing Sanchez coming in means Bernardo Silva was bought to rotate with Silva and De Bruyne in the no. 8 positions and not play on the right wing. Meaning we'll have 5 players for 3 positions — Aguero, Jesus, Sanchez, Sane and Sterling — hard to know if this is too many but Sanchez will definitely raise our game and add double digit goals and assists.
Bernardo is surplus to requirements and will be sold. Pity as I was hoping he'd do well. Hope the Italians give us a decent offer. 3m minimum.

For some reason I've got Harry Enfield's "Scousers" in my head. Everyone getting proper angry over a transfer that may or may not happen. Chill the fuck out Blues.
Fuck me. I nearly posted this;
Eh, Eh, Eh. Calm down,calm down
Then deleted because I thought no one would get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.