Glasgow Blues

Col12

Just moved up with work, kept my season ticket but wondering if any pubs recommended to watch games in the city centre, starting with Brighton
Thanks

Whenever I visit my mum in Glasgow, I pop round to the pubs near where she lives and just ask them to put the City game on. Never been refused, as most of the locals are happy to watch English football rather than Ross County vs Dundee. By the way, that's the East End, but it's pretty much the same all over Glasgow.
Wonderful city, too!

As above you'll be able to watch in most pubs if games don't clash with Celtic or Rangers!!!!! I usually go to Drop or the Admiral on Waterloo street beside central station. Maybe see you on the train down to home games! Enjoy Glasgow great city!

Rhoderick Dhu right by Central Station. Has more TVs than you can throw a stick at, food is good and they always have the City games on. I am often in there on CL nights! Just been re-furbed through the summer as well!

I usually watch the away games in Walkabout, or the Iron Horse, and The Maltman,does anyone know if there is a City supporters club in Glasgow ?.

I usually watch the away games in Walkabout, or the Iron Horse, and The Maltman,does anyone know if there is a City supporters club in Glasgow ?.
Walkabout bar when I work in Glasgow....loads of tv screens and you can have a kangaroo burger whilst you're there.

Same boat, just moved 20 minutes outside of Glasgow and will probably head into town to watch the games, not a season ticket holder anymore but got a citizen card so will get to a few Saturday and Sunday games during the season, will be drinving down so happy to give fellow Glasgow based blues a lift to and from Manchester.
Just PM me here and we can all maybe meet up for a TV game in Glasgow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.