Who do you think will get promoted from the Championship?

Really surprised anyone is going for Forest. Have they spent?

Villa are shite and won't make the playoffs IMO. Sunderland likewise, they'll need time to recover.

I reckon Wolves and Norwich are both in with a shout though, but nobody expected Huddersfield this time last year so anything can happen. Imagine Barnsley in the PL.

Last season I went for Wednesday, solely because of their strikeforce and they did well, considering they were up against Brighton and Newcastle.

Think in the lower leagues, its a lot about the strikers, so I don't think they'll be far off again. Maybe even Sheffield United as well as an outside bet.

As a slight aside, a friend and I each put £10 each way on who will win the four divisions. Each way give you Top 2 in Premier League and Top 3 in the others.

Last year I had City, Wednesday, S****horpe and Luton, so just missed out on the Each Way bet

Won a few years back and got £800 return on the Each Way. If they all had finished Top...£30k!

Keeps the interest going throughout the season.

Last season I went for Wednesday, solely because of their strikeforce and they did well, considering they were up against Brighton and Newcastle.

Think in the lower leagues, its a lot about the strikers, so I don't think they'll be far off again. Maybe even Sheffield United as well as an outside bet.

As a slight aside, a friend and I each put £10 each way on who will win the four divisions. Each way give you Top 2 in Premier League and Top 3 in the others.

Last year I had City, Wednesday, S****horpe and Luton, so just missed out on the Each Way bet

Won a few years back and got £800 return on the Each Way. If they all had finished Top...£30k!

Keeps the interest going throughout the season.
Ive done city,fulham,blackburn,luton all e/w £10 gives me £5834 i hope!!!;)

I've not followed it that closely but why should Villa 'storm it'? They were shite last year and will Terry make that much difference?

Any fancy Ipswich with Celina upfront? Mrs Hef's side of the family will be hoping so

so were Wolves! Admittedly they've had a change of manager, but I wouldn't underestimate Bruce with time to develop his own squad. Genuinely not even factoring Terry in. Think he's way past it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.