Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever it is it's gonna cost us. Despite what some think we don't have an unlimited budget to spend. That's why Alves was ideal cos he was free. The only other RB I can think is getable is Cedric at Southampton but they would make us pay top dollar for him.
The only right back gettable in world football......Cedric from Southampton ha ha fuckin hell the flap is strong in this one....fuckin ell I'm giving this place a rest for a few days.

How can the club release three full backs without being absolutely sure that they had replacements lined up? I know they were old, but at least they knew the position.

And if the modus operandi is the same with the other 'prime targets' i.e verbal agreement, then what's to say the same won't happen with them?

looking like a monumental and amateurish cock-up by Txixi, Ferran and Pep. Gentleman's agreements are a thing of the past.

Bloody hell, mate.

That's all I can say to that.

How can the club release three full backs without being absolutely sure that they had replacements lined up? I know they were old, but at least they knew the position.

And if the modus operandi is the same with the other 'prime targets' i.e verbal agreement, then what's to say the same won't happen with them?

looking like a monumental and amateurish cock-up by Txixi, Ferran and Pep. Gentleman's agreements are a thing of the past.

Those fullbacks would have had to have been moved in regardless, they were simply not good enough anymore.

It was always going to be a gamble, but I think our biggest issue is the fee's. For me I think we have set £40m caps on fullbacks this season otherwise we would have got a few in by now.

However when Monaco and Spurs want close to £50m for Mendy and Walker that is a huge chunk of our budget gone, ans that not including the back up left and right backs needed for those two.

One positive, we have another 100k a week to play with wages wise.

I think we are balls deep into Mbappe, expect to see developments interment.

Fuck him. Still, how did Txiki not get a pre-agreement sorted? Piss poor.

Now, let's get Semedo or Henrichs instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.