Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have to take into consideration playing time as well.

At City Walker is going to first choice, at PSG they will have likely offered him a role to play every week.
it's his last payday, I doubt he gives a flying one about sporting stuff anymore.

I for one wanted Alves, but let's not be like that disgraceful club on the other side that wear red. We are more classy than that. This is the perfect opportunity to blood maffeo .... if we don't we will be missing a trick. Maffeo and get an experience mature Right back.

Feel sorry for those Blues who raised their hopes on Alves coming but everyone jumped the gun as usual. I for one was not bothered about him from the start. 34 year old coming to a new League and country was a big ask. Just shows, City and Pep are not an easy sell even for players who have played under him before.

Buying Bony, Mangala, Fernando, Nolito, Bravo, Otamendi, Navas.
Even players like Stones and Sterling have much to prove.
Selling Dzeko, Tevez and Negredo.
Allowing all 4 full backs to get over 30 years old and then releasing three of them at once without sorting out replacements.
Appointing then retaining an average manager for 3 years.
Need I go on?
It's never stopped you before.

Makes me laugh thinking back, I got accused of being a flapper on here the other night when the first PSG rumours came out, all I said was that it didn't seem like the usual twitter bollocks - everyone saying Castles was a cûnt etc, which of course he is, and was no doubt being a chancer with his claims - whereas in reality it was City that we're busy making a pigs ear of it, whilst Alves was being a snake.

Hope we get PSG next season, want Leroy (or Sanchez) to rip the twat a new one.

Yeah I got laughed at for saying 2 of the 4 sources were reliable including Duncan. Oh well. I hope I don't have to flap again this summer.

Buying Bony, Mangala, Fernando, Nolito, Bravo, Otamendi, Navas.
Even players like Stones and Sterling have much to prove.
Selling Dzeko, Tevez and Negredo.
Allowing all 4 full backs to get over 30 years old and then releasing three of them at once without sorting out replacements.
Appointing then retaining an average manager for 3 years.
Need I go on?

No, you have proved how shallow your knowledge is - well done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.