Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

The Metrolink is OK to a point but it doesn't do the job now and certainly won't when the ground expands.

It's easily forgotten that the Rags will shortly have three convenient Metrolink stations on different lines (Alty, Eccles and Trafford Centre) plus their own railway station right at the ground. We have one Metrolink station on one line.

Correct, and they kicked up a fuss over the trafford centre line being built.

trams back towards ashton after the game are always empty.

Do need more trams for the game though, united fans are lucky they have two different lines to use on the metrolink and also the trains stopping.
Since when? I used them all the season before last and they were always rammed. Used the car last season as a result.

trams back towards ashton after the game are always empty.

Do need more trams for the game though, united fans are lucky they have two different lines to use on the metrolink and also the trains stopping.

No they're not

They're overly full. Crushingly so at times.

You've probably just seen an empty tram go past before it turns around to pick up the Picadilly crew.

Will the tunnel be ready for Kick Off. I would like to see what it looks like

Had a rep in our shop today and he was talking about city etc and how they had done wonders for the community and Manchester as a whole. Talked about the etihad etc and out of the blue he said that city had just bought the land where the asda store across the road is? I said that rumour has been floating round for a while but he said that a manager there told last week that it was all finally sorted and they would be relocating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.