Cengiz Under

Status
Not open for further replies.
The player should go to Roma. He wouldn't be loaned out and has more chance of playing regular 1st team football.

Yep, can't say I blame him. All Roma had to do was tell him we just sold one of our best attackers and we plan to play you, whereas City just loaned out another promising Turk and sold him a year later, right or wrong.

But this would be interesting if true.

Bummer! He is going to become a star.

The tweet from sport witness earlier in thread mentions Roma as interested but City would get a 2nd meeting with club officials. Guess we will see tomorrow. Won't pretend I know anything about the kid.

If City do land him where would he go?

High potential in Football Manger I take it?
Download any of his games and watch. I've seen veey few players with that quality that young. Most of them turned out to be good. Messi, Dybala, Sanchez, Pulisic and our very own Bernado Silva all had that same quality: the ability to make good decisions while moving at top speed. This kid has it too. I hope we get him.

Even if we have to loan him out for 1 or 2 years. He has that X factor. I think he'll become a star.

The tweet from sport witness earlier in thread mentions Roma as interested but City would get a 2nd meeting with club officials. Guess we will see tomorrow. Won't pretend I know anything about the kid.

If City do land him where would he go?
I hope so. I know many here didn't give him a 2nd view coz he is not a household name. But watch a game and see if you don't see something there. I certainly do. And hope we get him

Download any of his games and watch. I've seen veey few players with that quality that young. Most of them turned out to be good. Messi, Dybala, Sanchez, Pulisic and our very own Bernado Silva all had that same quality: the ability to make good decisions while moving at top speed. This kid has it too. I hope we get him.

Even if we have to loan him out for 1 or 2 years. He has that X factor. I think he'll become a star.
I still feel that way with Zinchenko. Don't know why.

With that said Cengiz reminds me of Emre Mor with a little bit less dribbling ability but with more footballing IQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.