Douglas Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

19 year old midfielder from Vasco da Gama.

A few Brazilian outlets running with the story that he is no longer registered to Vasco and that he is signing for us. I've been reading twitter for the last 15mins and some think it's to renew his contract and some think he's been sold for €12m-€14m, that's going off of Twitter's Portuguese translation.

Don't know a lot about him and not sure if this is a case of loaning him out or bringing him in like G.Jesus.

Obligatory youtube video's:

Last edited:
He's been linked with us since May, think there's already been a thread on the lad? Could be wrong though.

I love these sort of transfers, however I can't help but feel this screams Girona.

Then again we have to replace Kelechi, Navas and Nolito this summer.

Maybe he willl fill one of these spots along with possibly Roberts and Sanchez.

Its seems we are signing him for Girona.

He is a defensive midfielder, he already have 6 players ( Yaya, Gundogan, Fernandinho, Delph, Fernando & Garcia) ahead of him fighting for almost ONE position.

I love these sort of transfers, however I can't help but feel this screams Girona.

Then again we have to replace Kelechi, Navas and Nolito this summer.

Maybe he willl fill one of these spots along with possibly Roberts and Sanchez.

Don't think he'd get a work permit or is the transfer amount enough to trigger that exception? The news about Denayer possibly going to Girona means CFG are serious about keeping them up in La Liga. Wouldn't be surprised if this move had the same kind of motive in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.