Cengiz Under

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download any of his games and watch. I've seen veey few players with that quality that young. Most of them turned out to be good. Messi, Dybala, Sanchez, Pulisic and our very own Bernado Silva all had that same quality: the ability to make good decisions while moving at top speed. This kid has it too. I hope we get him.

Even if we have to loan him out for 1 or 2 years. He has that X factor. I think he'll become a star.
You are some sort of scout if you saw all of those players before anyone else. How many game downloads did it take to be convinced by Messi?

With that said Cengiz reminds me of Emre Mor with a little bit less dribbling ability but with more footballing IQ.
Agree.
Emre is pure quality but he has mental problems. He will be a big star or nothing. Not middle of these.
As you said, cengiz has football iq, and also working hard. Played regularly last year and showed improvement.
According to media in Turkey, Roma has agreed with his club for 13 m euro, even cengiz's manager denied that.
But In my opinion, Serie A is not the best option for cengiz right now.

You are some sort of scout if you saw all of those players before anyone else. How many game downloads did it take to be convinced by Messi?
4 games at the Under 17 world cup in 2005. Iincluding being at the finals to watch him live against Mikel Obi and Nigeria. Didnt have to download diddly squat.

But that wasn't your point though was it?

Agree.
Emre is pure quality but he has mental problems. He will be a big star or nothing. Not middle of these.
As you said, cengiz has football iq, and also working hard. Played regularly last year and showed improvement.
According to media in Turkey, Roma has agreed with his club for 13 m euro, even cengiz's manager denied that.
But In my opinion, Serie A is not the best option for cengiz right now.
The trouble is even if City were to successfully sign him, he wouldn't be in the PL in 1-2 years at least. I hope we do get him though. Turkish fan is calling this guy their next great hope, over Emre Mor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.