2017/18 Checkatrade(EFL) Trophy (15/08 v Rotherham)

According to the BBC the matches will be:

29th August vs. Rotherham United

3rd October vs. Bradford City

7th November vs. Chesterfield

Isn't the final at Wembley?

Imagine us getting to the final and filling out half the ground.

Isn't the final at Wembley?

Imagine us getting to the final and filling out half the ground.
More likely the lower league team we play will take 35000 and we will take about 10-15000. We hardly sold our Arsenal semi tickets at a rate of knots, not convinced a final against Grimsby or Plymouth for example is gonna be difficult to get a ticket for

i have a sneaky feeling our away attendances for these games will be really strong, i think a lot of blues are up for visiting some lower league clubs, i was really up for group A but hey ho, it'll still be fun

i have a sneaky feeling our away attendances for these games will be really strong, i think a lot of blues are up for visiting some lower league clubs, i was really up for group A but hey ho, it'll still be fun
Same, I'll be going to these away games.
Would've preferred the group Stoke got though.

Surely it will depend on the price of the tickets. I have got a funny feeling that the clubs, we have drawn will try to cash in by upping there prices for these games. The EFL should not allow them to do this, and tell them that the prices should be no more that what they charge for a league game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.