Ryan Bertrand

much happier with him than i am with Walker. who i still don't see as capable to play in Pep system. Bertrand does seem to possess the necessary attributes to play in a Pep side though, much more of a brain on him and not completely reliant on pace. He's far from spectacular but he's homegrown and the simple fact is most top teams in this country have to compromise somewhere to fit in the homegrown players as there's very few good enough at this level. He's a good, sound compromise. I'd say only marginally better than Clichy and obviously younger, will seem like a lot better transfer if we can get Mendy in too. Mendy and Bertrand is a strong left back duo.

Why not have both? Oh wait, I think we will!!!!

He could be quite special in our suspected formation, however, agree that it may take 12 months with mendy but he could be the best in his position in Europe, if the penny drops from Peps coaching...
But a lot of fullbacks could become the best in Europe under Pep's tutelage. Why are we fixated on this one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.