Anyone else having problems on here tonight?

I'm getting intermittent problems with the page loading in a view with script only and no graphics (Non technical term)

I'm getting intermittent problems with the page loading in a view with script only and no graphics (Non technical term)

This is my fault. Tried to install something and it didn't work as expected. Have rolled it back now although it might take a min or so for the cache to update and everything to be fine again

This is my fault. Tried to install something and it didn't work as expected. Have rolled it back now although it might take a min or so for the cache to update and everything to be fine again
OK many thanks seems to be working again.

formatting problems

you can click "allow unsafe scripts" in the chrome address bar to remedy this

formatting problems

you can click "allow unsafe scripts" in the chrome address bar to remedy this

Yes, the problem was that we're updating the HTTPs certificate for the site but some of our scripts were being loaded insecurely so were blocked by your browser (as you cannot load unsecure content over a secure connection). This is probably because some links were hardcoded into the stylesheet somewhere using http://

We'll dig around and remedy this.

Am getting lots of problems with the site not responding and loading properly, have looked for the suggested "allow unsafe scripts" in the chrome address bar but cannot see it!!
Any help appreciated PLEASE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.