93:20 Podcast - Transfer Talk

Looking forward to listening to Pod.

I thought you meant Pob ....

pob.gif

Good pod, gents! I hope that the Alves thing has a knock-on effect and that it causes City to be more proactive as far as making things official outside of the Monday-Friday period of time. As it stands, once it hits the evening of Friday, it's like okay, nothing is gonna happen for a few days.

This is the kind of business where City staff should be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you can get the guy to sign the contract at 3 AM on Saturday, do it. Billion dollar businesses don't take days off. Even if you can't file the paperwork with the league until Monday or whatever the case may be, get the damn signature the moment you can. The story isn't lessened if it's on the weekend. Fans pay attention all the time, they'll be excited about it whenever you make it happen.

When will the new CB podcast be available Billy? Getting addicted to those pods of yours:)
Driving my mother in law to the AirPort later, would be lovely to listen to your pod instead of her constant when are you getting a baby stuff !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.