First match attending in 17/18?

peoffrey

Team supported
Wales
I doubt I'll go to Brighton away so you'll find me making the trip to beautiful Herefordshire for Hereford v Slough the following weekend. The reformed Bulls now plying their trade in the Southern League after two consecutive promotions.

Anyone have an interesting clash?

The Champions League final is double booked for me with a haemmorhoid operation, so things might be getting a bit 'tight', so to speak.

been looking at hotels in Kiev, not much left. either very expensive or miles out. i'll keep looking mind.

first game is Brighton. not arse about any other team.
I know a place there for around a tenner. 1970s price, 1970s decor. (1970s Ukraine)

Not heard of any pre-season games for the EDS so might go to Coventry or possibly Hampden, Annan or QOTS to knock of a new ground at a decent level.
Otherwise Brighton will be the first game.

Looking like Everton but I believe Oldham are playing City B from Spain at the end of July at Boundary Park so will be doing that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.