Txiki Begiristain

I'll give Txiki stick all day for the mess we were in at fullback BUT.....if we get Walker and Mendy in before US tour, I'll give him all the credit in the world for filling our biggest needs with 2 internationals that solidify the position for the next 5+ years. Sanchez etc are just a bonus for me....Walker and Mendy alone make us a complete team for the first time in a number of years....For me, its not about money,fees etc...its about locking onto our targets and doing whatever it takes to get them and even better if they arrive in good time to settle in with the squad before the season starts...If Mendy/Walker are on that plane for the US tour(and its looking like Walker will be and Mendy seems close!)....I dont think we could ask for any more! Well done Txiki!
Great business if true, could care less how much they cost, also I really hope we get Bertrand too, mendy is injury prone and I don't want to Kolarov every again as LB

There are two other types of posters - the ones who accuse you of not being a City fan if you say or even think anything they don't personally agree with. Then there are the ones who'll lick each other's you know what's as they can only survive in this world by being in a gang.
Get over the fact that some people have different views to you and that having a different view isn't a sign of disloyalty to their support for the club.

Same people complaining about paying so much for Walker are the same moaning about "letting" Alves sign for someone else for twice the money we offered. They've already decided whatever he does is wrong, so will gladly criticise him for spending what it takes to get one player, whilst completely free of irony moaning about not paying what it takes to get another.
Spot on and probably the same ones who moan about us haggling rather than pay what the seller wants

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.