Realistic starting 11 and squad for next season

No disrespect but that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life.
Why is it?
He's 34,his last big pay off before he retires.
Phones his mate (Pep) , asks him to express interest in him, thus other clubs such as PSG panic and up the ante.

Footballers are greedy bastards and thus wouldn't surprise me.
Bunch of mercenaries and if you think any different, you are deluded.

Phil Neville says Manchester City need quality signings more than their rivals

What a Deluded Rag Clown

Last edited by a moderator:
-------------------Ederson

Walker-----Stones --- Kompany----Bertrand

------------------Toure

------------D. Silva------------KDB

----- Sterling----Jesus------Sane

for the first game

-----------------------------Ederson

Walker---------Kompany---------Stones------Kolarov

----------------------------Fernandinho
-------------------KDB----------------D.Silva
---Sanchez-----------------------------------------------------------Sane

-------------------------------Bony

Phil Neville says Manchester City need quality signings more than their rivals

What a Deluded Rag Clown

Phil Neville is pathetic as a pundit, unable to show any degree of neutrality, unlike his brother. Good to see Football365 call him out on Mediawatch the other day:

Sticking with Neville, and here are his thoughts on Manchester United’s signing of Lukaku, as quoted in that BBC Sport article:

“What you’ve got is a young striker who is proven in the Premier League and he’s got great experience at scoring goals. He’s a 20-goals-a-season man and maybe more as he’s getting older in a better team with better service.

“So £75m seems quite a fair price for somebody of that ability and that age. There will be a £100m transfer very shortly, I’m convinced of that, so I ignore the fees now and look at the product and the quality the clubs are buying.

“Romelu Lukaku is a different player now to when Mourinho sold him at Chelsea. He’s a better player and his record is sensational – 25 goals last season.”

Somebody does sound impressed. A great deal more impressed than the guy who said in late May, when Chelsea were reportedly close to a deal for Lukaku:

“I’m not so sure Lukaku would fit in at Man United. I see him in the big games and I don’t see a player that grabs and wins a big game on his own.

“I still think there are question marks against Lukaku. Jose sold him and he didn’t play that much at Chelsea, so he knows him well.”

Weirdly, that guy was also called Phil Neville. Odd what Manchester United signing a player can do.

Even better to see Carlos Puyol take him out in the Soccer 6s last night. To paraphrase one of Neville's ex-colleagues, take that you ****.

I would buy 2 Dortmund players, Weigl and Aubameyang. And Aleix Vidal to sub Walker, since Barça just adquired a starting RB. I think those 3 names fit perfectly Guardiola ideas.

Sell: Aguero, Iheanacho, Bony, Delph, Fernando.
Will get a great money for Aguero. I don't like the chemistry between Guardiola and him, so it's better to sell him, Aubamayang is more of a hard-worker, very fast, tall, and will score more goals in City playing with Silva and KDB.

----------------------------- Ederson -------------------------------
-------- Walker ----- Kompany ---- Stones ----- Mendy ------
-------------------------------- Weigl -------------------------------
-------------------- D. Silva -------------- KDB ---------------------
------- B. Silva ---------- Aubameyang --------- Sané -----------

B team:

------------------------------- Bravo ------------------------------
------- Vidal ----- Otamendi ---- Kolarov ----- Kolarov ------
--------------------------- Fernandinho ---------------------------
-------------- Gundogan -------------- Gundogan / Touré -----
-- Sterling / Roberts ----- Jesus ----------- Sterling --------

Gundogan, Otamendi, Jesus and Sterling are almost starters. The rotation is between those 15 players in black.
Can't see us selling Kun and I'm not sure if AK can be in one place at the same time never mind two

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.