Realistic starting 11 and squad for next season

Phil Neville is pathetic as a pundit, unable to show any degree of neutrality, unlike his brother. Good to see Football365 call him out on Mediawatch the other day:

Even better to see Carlos Puyol take him out in the Soccer 6s last night. To paraphrase one of Neville's ex-colleagues, take that you ****.

That's a shocking challenge, hahaha

ederson
walker
kompany
otamendi
mendy
gundogan
de bruyne
d.silva
b.silva
sanchez
aguero

:-o

__________________Ederson______________
____________Vinny_________Otter_________
Walker__________Stones_________Mendy_
___________Silva_________Gundongan____
_________________Bernardo______________
___________sergio/Jesus___Sane________

Thats with srones playing a sweeper type role.

__________________Ederson______________
____________Vinny_________Stones______
Walker____________Silva___________Mendy
_______Bernardo______Gundongan/KDB
Sane____________sergio___________Jesus

That would mean the bench was: G Jesus, Stones, Sane, Sterling, Fernandinho, Toure, Bravo, Kolorov. Now that is quite a strong bench!
Can't name 8 on the bench ;) Also we will sign Bertrand, so probably Bertrand on the bench instead of Kolarov and either Fernandinho or Yaya in the stand, assuming there's ever a moment in the season when we have ZERO injuries!!

Can't name 8 on the bench ;) Also we will sign Bertrand, so probably Bertrand on the bench instead of Kolarov and either Fernandinho or Yaya in the stand, assuming there's ever a moment in the season when we have ZERO injuries!!
I'd read that the PL were discussing putting it up from 7 to 9, so thought I'd put 8 down! I did put Bertrand down but decided that would mean the transfer wouldn't happen if I did....

I think this would be an interesting side:

---------------------Ederson
--------Otamendi Kompany Kolarov
Walker----De Bruyne Gundogan---Sané
--------Sterling---------------Silva
--------------------Aguero--

I think the purchases of Walker and Mendy make 3-at-the-back a very real option for us next season.

Ederson and Kompany + 9 others is my guess.
Nobody will get it right and it won't be the same line up game-to-game.
Going to be fun to watch though that's for sure.

Me before the takeover: watching from behind the sofa
Me after the takeover: watching really close to the screen, panting like a dog on a hot day, tail wagging.

I would insert some gifs but cannot be arsed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.