Talksport

Walker and Mendy being bigged up on talkshite to sign in preparation for the big fall they'll be nursing their semis for to attack the club with should it not happen.

Let me get this right.

You're now criticizing Talksport for reporting two potential City signings because they're only doing it in the hope that they don't sign?

Good grief.

i5xatt.jpg

Poor bloke surely can't have long left to live

Cundy and Goldstein on Talksport running with us getting the better end of the Walker deal; 'forget about the money, Spurs are weakening themselves and City are strengthening themselves'.

Hilarious!!
Spuds fans going through the usual post-transfer shock and trauma;
"We didn't need him anyway"
"2nd rate player"
"Poor distribution"
"Tripper far better player"
"Made us fans nervous"
"Poor crosser"
Etc. Etc. Etc.

To be fair, fella, there is an area of Paris called Saint Germain - Saint-Germain-des-Pres to be precise. It's in the 6th Arrondissement, also known as the Latin Quarter.

That said, I don't know if PSG play there tbh haha :-) Not been to Paris since 2001 and that wasn't an area I visited

However, Brazil is still a cnut and having just read your post again, you probably meant that as a club, we no longer play in Moss Side. If that's the case ignore everything I wrote...I'm a bit pissed.
Yes that's what i meant mate, he should know that we no longer play in Moss Side but his boozed soaked brain probably can't take that in :)

Jim White putting the record straight about Kyle Walker, it's 45mil plus 5 mil add ons and City have got the best end of the deal, that c*** Perry Groves on the other hand begs to differ, well he would wouldn't he, he hates us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.