Champs League Qualifiers - possible Linfield V Celtic match

Why the fuck did Griffiths tie a Celtic flag to the goalpost? What a daft thing to do

Because the sectarian bollox that infects the clubs in Glasgow is ingrained in the players as well who feel, in this instance they have to suck up to their own (green brigade) fans.

I hope the PSNI throw the book at him literally and yes, he had a bottle thrown at him and that is completely out of order and i hope the fan involved is banned for life as well.

Because the sectarian bollox that infects the clubs in Glasgow is ingrained in the players as well who feel, in this instance they have to suck up to their own (green brigade) fans.

I hope the PSNI throw the book at him literally and yes, he had a bottle thrown at him and that is completely out of order and i hope the fan involved is banned for life as well.
I heard Griffiths got a yellow for time wasting when showing said bottle to the ref?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.