Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to a great start then after the red he was out of favour,not the best attitude lately but i think i might be pissed off if i had wasted a whole season

On the one hand, good to see this resolved quickly.

On the other....they just got €40m for Vitolo, we should be pushing them further than €9/£8m. He was worth about £20m when we signed him, there's no reason we should lose money on this.

I think if we have had a proper overlapping left back last season he would've performed better and had more chances. It would've allowed him to cut inside like he did at Celta Vigo. But he looked lost stuck out wide and he couldn't play the free 8 role in our system. Seems like he's very much a one trick pony and it's a shame he couldn't make it here, although he was always a stop-gap signing. At least it's been resolved quickly and we've got 2/3 of his fee back.

Good fucking riddance! Hope the weather is better there for your overpaid pampered mardarse!

On the one hand, good to see this resolved quickly.

On the other....they just got €40m for Vitolo, we should be pushing them further than €9/£8m. He was worth about £20m when we signed him, there's no reason we should lose money on this.
You seriously think we'd get £20m for him?? As said he's a one-trick pony, he made Navas look incisive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.