Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

super_city_si

I'm so excited to see what this fella does this season. I think he's going to break out big time.

I'm so excited to see what this fella does this season. I think he's going to break out big time.
Mouth watering. I like to watch the bundesliga as I spent some time in Germany and watching him at schalke, raw but you could see the future. Greatest thing was checking sky sports and seeing his future would be blue.

Leroy Sané to ESPN FC: "I missed the Confederations Cup because I had to have surgery on my nose. I couldn't really breathe through it."

Sané: "It was a problem. Sometimes I would feel it during the games, it was really hard to breathe for me, but now it's fine."

I wonder where his future lies, as a crossing LW or a cutting in RW.

And as for the surgery, are we sure its not cosmetic? @karen7 correct me of I'm wrong, doesn't he look a lot prettier of late?

Might just be my eyes though...

I almost had a nose injury when I was teen. Have problems with breathing too and my nose looks shitty. Chatted with one family friend who used to be surgeon and he invited me to do the both - the breathing problem and the look of it. Unfortunately, never took the chance, I'd be gorgeous if I did :(

Last edited:
I once went to a youth game specifically to watch Alex Nimley with a rag mate of mine. There was a young captain on that pitch, and I told my friend, and reminded him last month, he would play for England.

I'll put this out here, Leroy Sane will win the Ballon D'or.

Kieran Trippier btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.