Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
media city is infested with low life rags , would love to see their criteria when interviewing for a vacancy in the BBC sports / media dept. First question , Are you a Rag ? ....Yes Congratulations you've got the job. Cnuts

_96926740_mirror.jpg

What is wrong with this. The club are happy to pay and unless your embarassed or ashamed of it what is the problem?

The nature of the media and no club at the top has any moral highground.

What is wrong with this. The club are happy to pay and unless your embarassed or ashamed of it what is the problem?

The problem is you don't see wages added to transfers then splashed over the back pages with any other team.
I guess you knew that. Ber you were rubbing your hands together when you saw the thread title.

The problem is you don't see wages added to transfers then splashed over the back pages with any other team.
I guess you knew that. Ber you were rubbing your hands together when you saw the thread title.

Of course you do. Just they dont get mentioned on Blue Moon so the myth get perpetuates.

Unless your embarassed by what we have paid I do not see the problem.

Of course you do. Just they dont get mentioned on Blue Moon so the myth get perpetuates.

Unless your embarassed by what we have paid I do not see the problem.
I don't get embarrassed about football related stuff, Frank.
If you could find another back page splash involving another teams transfer where wages were added to the signing fee I'd be happy to say I was wrong. No rush.

The morons out there will just read the headlines before making their way to their bars for the usual dirty oil money rants, but it could come back and bite them. If City are believed to have spent £100m, Spurs fans will demand that Levy will spend that same £100m on strengthening their own team.

I don't get embarrassed about football related stuff, Frank.
If you could find another back page splash involving another teams transfer where wages were added to the signing fee I'd be happy to say I was wrong. No rush.

So if the club is happy to pay it and its roughly accurate why are City fans bothered about it being reported?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.